Here are some links that may prove handy as you start exploring our project:
- You can chat to us in Keybase. Download their chat app, then click Teams -> Join a team. Type
nymtech.friends into the team name and hit continue. For general chat, hang out in the #general channel. Our development takes places in the #dev channel. Node operators should be in the #node-operators channel.
- The Nym website has general info on project status and links to learning materials and talks we’ve given
- The Nym docs tell you how to build and run our software
- Nym Platform code
- Nym Validator code (soon to be replaced)
- Nym Directory code
- The Nym Dashboard shows testnet nodes and activity
- You can get a live stream of our testnet mixnode activity by subscribing to the websocket at wss://directory.nymtech.net/ws. View it in-browser here.
- We have built a QT-based Validator Client to demonstrate the use of Coconut anonymous credentials with the Ethereum Ropsten testnet. You can try to build it yourself, or just download it for Mac and Linux.
- The Nym Directory has Swagger Docs with runnable documentation, so you can easily get an overview of available API methods on the directory server.