Here are some links that may prove handy as you start exploring.
The Nym Project
- You can chat to us in Keybase. Download the app, then click Teams -> Join a team. Type
nymtech.friends into the team name and hit continue. For general chat, hang out in the #general channel. Our development takes places in the #dev channel. Node operators should be in the #node-operators channel to receive notice of system updates or node downtime.
- The Nym website has general info on project status and links to learning materials and talks we’ve given
- The Nym blog provides up to date project news and views
- The Nym docs tell you how to build and use the Nym platform
- The Nym Platform code repo contains almost all major parts of the Nym system in one convenient place
- The Nym Dashboard shows testnet nodes and activity
- You can get a live stream of our testnet mixnode activity by subscribing to the websocket at wss://directory.nymtech.net/ws. View it in-browser here
- The Nym Directory has Swagger Docs with runnable documentation, so you can easily get an overview of available API methods on the directory server